• Low in fat and calories, but high in proteins and fibre
• Rich source of Iron, can help prevent deficiency of this vital mineral
• A good source of vitamin B6, folate, and pantothenic acid, all of which play a crucial role in the body.
• 100 gm of bulgur contains about 0.61 mg manganese, which is approximately 30% of the daily recommended value for this mineral.
• A good source of calcium and magnesium.
Nutritional per 100g: Energy 363kcal, Protein 12g, Carbohydrate 76g, Sugars 1.4g, Fat 1.4g, Saturated Fat 2g, Fibre 3.1g