Vacancy: Customer Service Assistant – AMBLE
We have a vacancy in our small, friendly team. If you’re passionate about food and drink, and prepared to work hard to give our customers a great shopping experience, then we want to hear from you.
If you read the information below and decide it could be for you, then download and fill in the application form and drop it into the shop, post it to Independent Food & Drink, 34 Main Street, Seahouses, Northumberland, NE58 7RQ, or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, feel free to contact us.
Customer Service Assistant
- Serve customers in a friendly, efficient and accurate manner by operating tills, packing bags and advising on products
- Deal with any ad hoc requests and orders using the system that’s in place
- Keep all product displays looking well stocked and in good order, some heavy lifting involved
- Ensure all signage is accurate and appropriately displayed
- Keep all front-of-house areas clean and tidy
- Present a professional and friendly image of the business at all times
Full training in the above will be given.
Physically able to carry loads of up to 25kg
Numerate and literate
Polite, friendly and enthusiastic
Punctual, reliable and hard-working
Able to take in and retain new information quickly and accurately
Available for work on Saturdays
Interest in, and knowledge of, food and drink, cooking and baking
Experience working in a retail or catering environment
Terms of Employment
This is a permnnant position for two days a week. There may be the possibility of more days and some supervisor shifts for the right candidate.
Starting salary: £9.50/hour.